Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Beyond The Wall by Jacqueline Druga



This is the third book in the long series called "Beginnings." Our old favorites are back: Dean, Ellen, Frank, Joe, George and many more, but we find out that one of these people is a terrible traitor who never cared about anyone else in Beginnings.
I'm not going to say who it is, but it was a real shock when it happened, since I always want people to be good and kind, and turn from evil.

This is by no means as good as the first book called The Silent Victor, which I couldn't put down until I read the entire story. I love hate Ellen, actually I really dislike her a lot, while continuing to like her. I'm so confused!
In the real world, I have never respected anyone who sleeps with another person's spouse, or sleeps around while married, and this describes the person that Ellen is, at least part of the time.

Frank is really becoming more understanding and mellow, and I like him much more. I think characters in stories should grow and become wiser and more self-aware.
It rarely happens in the real world, so we should at least see in books. I'm starting to appreciate his character much more.

Dean and Joe are exactly the same, and George gets kidnaped by the enemy.
So which one of these people never cared, and always had a secret agenda? I guess you will need to read the book to find out.
I'm going to start the fourth book soon called Circle of Justice, and hopefully one day I will read all twenty plus books.

No comments:

Post a Comment